Re: [Xen-users] Xen-Fedora4 or 5, dead-end...

> Did changing the MTU size help?

Yes, its help was of much value. However it is as I said before: The Xen of
the Fedora Core 5 is much more steady, however the virtual machine does not
obtain to see the interface eth0, being without network...

> Also is there a package for fedora core 5 already? I didnt even know
> fedora core 5 was released?  Thanks in advance!

Yes! It reads this: http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_27

Greetings,

--
Leonardo Pinto