Re: [Xen-users] Best network setup

I did not express myself correctly. I go to try to express me now better.
Following: Before with the Xen2.0 I created one virtual interface tun0
to be used in bridge, (habits acquired with the QEmu).
However although to be functional, already wise who this was not the best
concept. Now with the Xen3.0 obviously this improvisation not more function,
and would like to reaprender my concepts, however with this server the thing
is a little complicated, therefore I only have an interface (eth0) and in I
contend a real IP (Ex: 66.123.75.184), and,

Speaking in the practical, as and which of the options of network I
use of the Xen? network-bridge, network-nat or network-route?

I tried with network-bridge, however as I said, only have an interface
(eth0) with real IP;
I tried network-nat however I do not have none practical;
With network-route, I distrust that he would not be most ideal.

- Where I find documentation with practical examples for this?

Excuse me the bad English!

Thanks,

--
Leonardo Pinto