Re: [Xen-users] Best network setup

I have gotten very good advances. I finally obtained to make my proper
script for creation of bridges (network-openlogic). I obtained to create
bridge in a proper class of IP, and with iptables to make the NAT for the
virtual machine. Now it would like very to personalize the names of the
virtual interfaces, (vifX.X) for something more suggestive as for example
a junction it name of bridge+domain, etc... Ex.: xbr0-v0, xbr0-v1...

The problem is the rules defined for the virtual interfaces in iptables.
Always that a machine up/down, we have that to redefine these rules. I know
that I can define rules as vif+, but would like to also personalize this.
I dont see much thing in vif-bridge, etc...

- Which script could make these modifications?

Thanks for all,

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br