Re: [Xen-users] ctrl-c doesn't work in domU consoles

Moritz Bunkus wrote:
Hey,

I've installed Xen 3.0 on a freshly installed Debian Sarge. dom0 is
working nicely (kernel 2.6.12.6-xen0). Then I created a domU, again with
Debian Sarge, booting Xen's vmlinuz-2.6.12-xenU. Unfortunately ctrl-c
does not work in the domU's console, neither if I create the domU
with "xm create -c ..." nor if I attach to it later. It doesn't matter
if I do this over ssh or directly on the dom0's console -- in both cases
nothing happens if I press ctrl-c. Note that ctrl-] works and detaches
the console normally.

Sorry, I was completely wrong with my guess... ctrl-] logs me out, that's why the ping messages stop - I just didn't adjust the hostname of my domu1, so it doesn't change in the console when ctrl-] gets me out.

So I have the same problem, ctrl-c "doesn't have any effect", at least in a console opened by xm, and I feel a bit helpless how I can end a simple ping...

Henning