Re: [Xen-users] ctrl-c doesn't work in domU consoles

Pierre "Le Pierrot" wrote:
As a quick hack/sugestion: Have you tried ctrl-z and then ps aux|grep ping,
then kill -9 pid

If ^Z works... :-)
Otherwise, try telnet/ssh'ing into your domU and kill it with kill.

I can also shut down the complete vm, because I am just testing right now, but if the system will be used for something "real" it would be real great to know how I can make ctrl-c really work as usual.

Just looked at the demo cd, there ctrl-c works as usual. I'm gonna compare my config now with the demo cd.

BTW, the system that can't handle ctrl-c is debian sarge dom0, with a debian sarge domU installed exactly as said in the the DebianDomU Howto in the wiki...

Henning