Re: [Xen-users] Lightest possible, fastest performing Dom0 distro

--- "Andrew D. Ball" <aball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you looked at rpath (http://www.rpath.com)?  It's whole
> purpose in life, from what I understand of it, is to make making
> custom distributions less painful.

Groovy.

If not a custom distro, what would you use?

CD

* Bad news: We've all broken God's 10 Commandments. Lust is adultery (Matt.
5:27-28), hate is murder (1 John 2:9). Break one and you've broken them all
(James 2:10). We *all* deserve hell.

* Good news: Jesus paid my penalty. Turn from your sin & ask God's forgiveness
by His blood -- while you still have time!

NeedGod.com