Re: [Xen-users] "netdev watchdog" error and non-working sis900 networkcard - solution

henning wrote:
> [...]
The network card was shown in "ifconfig" after putting it up. But it neither got any dhcp messages and couldn't be assigned an IP address, any try to access it, e.g. with ifconfig results in the "netdev watchdog" errors mentioned (see the diffs). So it looks like it's not working at all, not just intermittently.

I'll see if I can get a BIOS upgrade, or just live with it as it's only a testing machine which doesn't have to do anything especially reliable.

Upgrading to the newest available BIOS version (which says at bootup " version 2.60 - ACPI compatible") didn't help.

Same effect. This is an older asrock K7 board.

I have to use acpi=off at xen grub command line

Henning