RE: [Xen-users] xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

> FFS .. I do not care about ACPI .. now I ask you the _second
> time_ to refer to my PCI problem as without PCI nothing works at all.

If you use one of our kernels PCI will likely work fine. If you've got a
broken bios that doesn't do acpi then disable it with acpi=off on the
xen command line. I'd much rather help you get something working with a
known good kernel than trying to second guess all the possible ways you
could have botched your own config...

Ian