Re: [Xen-users] Suggestions for the xen user's manual / wiki

Henning Sprang wrote:
> Can't you edit the wiki yourself? That's what wikis are there for.

Sure I could, but I'm not even sure if these issues are real problems
that other people experience, too, or if I am the only one who sees
them, be it because of my hardware setup, inexperience with xen or
mental shortcomings. So if I get a "yes, I can confirm that these issues
are real problems" from someone who has a clue I'll gladly add them to
the wiki. Otherwise they are just confusing.

Thanks,
Michael