[Xen-users] reboot of complete system after start domU

Hello,

I managed to install
- XEN from xen-unstable.hg
- kernel 2.6.15 from linux-2.6-xen.hg
- LVM2 and initramfs
on my AMD64 running Debian sid as pure64.

I can boot normally XEN 3.0 with a dom0 2.6.15 kernel, but as soon as I start the corresponding 2.6.15 domU kernel (#xm create -c test.xen) the computer performs a hard reset. This is reproducable. The configuration for test.xen is a copy of the xenexample1 file with very little changes (LVM for disc, ip, ...).

My questions:
1. Anyone observed this behaviour before?
2. Any tips on getting more information or to nail down the problem?
3. Which XEN 3.0 is best to be used for serious projects?
 - xen-unstable.hg
 - xen-3.0-testing.hg
 - xen 3.0 download

greetings Boris