[Xen-users] Re: Xen-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 79

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jean-Eric Cuendet <jec@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:45:12 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:52:31 +0000

Since VT enabled processors are on their way out to the real world, this question is VERY, VERY interesting.

Is there any info the Xen Gurus could share with us (Ian, William, Antoni, et al.)?

The question I had no answer since the beginning is how will Windows be able to use display (Graphic card) while in domU? Will it be the "owner" of the PCI/AGP card? Or wil it have a "fake" card that is then bridged by Xen to the real one when asked?
Or will I need 2 Graphic cards in the same machine?

Thanks
-jec