Re: [Xen-users] Intel Pentium D VT capable 9xx - Presler 65nm - Now shipping and in hand!

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 10:39:21AM -0800, Art Arica3D wrote:
> MWave.com, ZipZoomFly.com and OnSale.com both all taking orders ...
> Onsale.com shiped my chip out January 6th (2nd day air) and we got it
> today January 9!!

Does it definitely support VT and how do you know (eg from BIOS or Xen
boot message)?

Which motherboard & BIOS did you use?

Did you successfully run Xen/VT with it yet?

I want to rush out and get one of these, but I don't want to spend all
that $$$ only to find that VT is disabled in the BIOS or something
like that!

Thanks

Nick
--