Re: [Xen-users] How to run Windows on Xen 3.0 with VT

Since VT enabled processors are on their way out to the real world, this question is VERY, VERY interesting.

Is there any info the Xen Gurus could share with us (Ian, William, Antoni, et al.)?

PLEASE!

I cannot even sleep anymore dreaming of all the possibilities - these are interesting times. :-)

Dirk

Art Arica3D schrieb:

This thread from December got into the issue of how to locate VT
hardware... but never discussed the software side.  I recently posted
details about how you can acquire Intel Presler Pentium D 9xx series
chips with both 64-bit and VT capability (and only $300 for dual core
CPU).

Does anyone have tips or experience to share on installing Windows
Server 2003 or Windows XP SP2 under Xen 3.0?

Is 64-bit Windows supported or only 32-bit?

thank you.

 Stephen Gutknecht
 Full time traveler