[Xen-users] Multiple network cards

Hi,

I have a Xen 3 server with two network cards, both of which I want to expose to the domUs but I can't find anything in the documentation that makes it clear how to do this. Does anyone have any docs on how to get this going. I had a go with wrapping network-brige and vif-bridge calling both twice with netdev=eth[0|1] bridge=xenbr[0|1] but this does not seem to work. If anyone could give me some pointers I would be very grateful. I'm using Debian 3.1 (Sarge).

Regards,

Rowan