[Xen-users] SuSE 10 and Xen

Greetings,

Sounds like the good place to be for Xn on SuSe 10.

Our user group nui.fr will be at Solutions Linux 2006 and will attempt to
present SuSe 10 with Xen!

Sorry to be such an idiot, I am after a **recipe** of howto, do and don't do,
well a fool proof thing and also success stories.

The machine is just a boosted PC with 1.5 GBRAM, etc and using IDE, SuSe 10 is
working fine and updates etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Jimmy