Re: [Xen-users] request for explanation of acpi=off

Hi,
I repost this because I believe that somebody here knows an answer for
that question, and I am not the only one with such problems.

I get those problems now also at home, where I can't spend money on
hardware until I find working hardware by accident, and the hardware
posted as known to work is also over my budget - so I like to use that
machine with acpi=off, but I want to know what the consequences can be.

Please also let me know if I do something wrong in the style I post my
questions - I made sure that I read the available docs, and searched the
mailing list, but didn't find helpful answers.

Thank you very much in advance.

Henning