Re: [xen-users] no ssh login

  • To: "B. Liu" <bl246@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jayesh Salvi <jayeshsalvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:10:20 -0600
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:19:10 +0000

But now I have aother problem, I can ssh between dom0 and domu, and I can
ssh to remote client from dom0 and domu, I can ssh to dom0 from remote
client too, but I can't ssh to domu from remote client, apprently my
remote client doesn't know anything about domu, what should I do to make
my remote client know domu?
I haven't tried this yet, but I think you can do it using some packet filtering in your dom0 router. Your domU traffic is being routed via your dom0. So you will have to write some NAT rules to filter the traffic. Here is one link that might help you:
http://www.tw.openbsd.org/faq/pf/example1.html

Sorry, I couldn't be much help here. But I will be interested to know how you achieve it.

Jayesh

--
Jayesh