[Xen-users] Problem with installation of XEN 3.0 with OpenSuSE 10

Hi list,

i want to install XEN 3.0 on Linux SuSE 10. But i don´t know how to do this. Is
there any tutorial which shows the installation process? I could also use SuSE
9.3pro with XEN but with this version i have the same problem. Please, can
anybody help me. Please take a note, i really a noob with XEN. ;) And sorry for
my bad english.

Krusty