RE: [Xen-users] AMD-8131

The fix in quirks.c isn't something that will make the devices behind the PCI-X
bridge disappear or appear - it sets a signle bit in a configuration register,
which I think deals with Message Signaled Interrupts [based on the printout
comments].

If the devices behind 8131 don't appear, then there's something wrong with the
PCI enumeration, which not directly related to the quirks.c code.

--
Mats