Re: [Xen-users] Error: Device 769 (vbd) could not be connected. Backend device not found.

I also see this with the disks mounted as LVM partitions and not using loopbacks. It happens for me off the first or second DomU instance, seemingly at random.

Sorry I have no info on a fix though; just thought I'd feed in my experience that's not related to loopback devices.

Tony