Re: [Xen-users] Xen and iSCSI

Per Andreas Buer a écrit :
Alvin Starr wrote:

Has anybody built a system using gnbd that supports several dom0 systms
and migrating domU's?

Yupp. We got system with a single (no DRBD - its only a test system)
gnbd-server and four attached dom0 systems. Migration works like a charm.

Per.

I have a two node cluster base on 3.0-testing working with aoe.
Migration works, but i was not able to get a success with iscsi initiators ...

Lee.