Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.0 32bit-pae (testing changeset 8270) crashes(pgtable.c:284, kernel bug?)

Am Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2006 15:24 schrieb Ralph Passgang:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2006 14:10 schrieben Sie:
> > > Both systems were running debian sarge (3.1) with xen 2.0.7
> > > for a long time without any problems at all. Xen 3.0.0 also
> > > seems to work fine, as long as the normal i386 mode is used.
> > > With pae both systems crashes everytime I want to create a
> > > domainU that needs to use some ram of last GB available. I
> > > haven't tested x86_64 on this machines at all.
> >
> > You need 3.0.1 -- it works around the 3ware driver issue, though at a
> > performance cost (likely proportional to how much of your ram is mapped
> > above 4GB).
> >
> > Ian
>
> thx for the hint... I will give it a try.
>
> --Ralph

hmmm, or I would try it, if I could find the xen 3.0.1 source anywhere.

On xensource.com as well as on the site from the university of cambridge,
there are just binaries, rpms, xen-3.0-testing source packages and so on.

Should I take xen-3.0 testing instead or where can I find the released version
as source?

--Ralph