[Xen-users] xen 3.0.1 fails, crashes, reboots on startup

I just upgraded to amd64 3.0.1 from amd64 3.0.0 and when the
system boots it crashes and immediately restarts. I narrowed it
down to the /etc/init.d/xendomains script. If I disable it the
system does not crash.

Stats: Debian amd64, 1G ram
uname -a: Linux xen 2.6.12.6-xen #1 SMP Thu Feb 2 01:09:21 UTC 2006 x86_64
GNU/Linux

I noticed there were some saved domains in /var/lib/xen/save
so I set XENDOMAINS_RESTORE=false in /etc/sysconfig/xendomains,
deleted the images in /var/lib/xen/save/ and then it worked. So
I presumed the old images were broken so I deleted them
and set  XENDOMAINS_RESTORE=true. After a couple of boots
it froze again. I checked and sure enough, there was an
image in /var/lib/xen/save/. I deleted it again and set
XENDOMAINS_RESTORE=false and I was back in business.

On another note, it looks like a bug was fixed that failed to
autostart domUs.

Comments?

Regards,
David