[Xen-users] two nics

After upgrading from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 I have only one NIC
for my domUs. Here is a config file:

name ="cvs"
kernel ="/boot/xen-linux-2.6.12.6-xen"
root ="/dev/sda1 ro"
memory = 64
disk = [
'phy:/dev/mapper/main-guest.cvs,sda1,w','phy:/dev/mapper/main-guest.cvs.swap,sda2,w'
 ]
vif = [ '' ]
extra="3"

Since nics is deprecated, what takes it's place?

BTW, my xend-config.sxp is updated from the new installation
and not modified. I can only see xenbr0 but not xenbr1. Before
it just worked.

Regards,
David Koski
david.nospham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx