[Xen-users] Re: No VMX-guests on Intel Xeon/VT

Hi,

>What version of gcc are you using? 4.0.2?
gcc version 4.1.0 20060109 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)

I also tried it on the i386-installation with exact the same results :-(

Then I deinstalled all the XEN-stuff that was installed by YaST and what was updated by the 3.0.1 bin-package from XenSource.

>You can probably just (at your own peril, of course) remove -Werror
>from the CFLAGS line in .../xen/arch/x86/Rules.mk (around line 11).
OK I tried it it continues to compile, downloads the kernel from kernel.org and I get a LOT of warnings - finaly errors, so this was not the solution :-(

So possibly there is still missing a lib or what ever.

How can I find out what is missing?
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf