[Xen-users] Re: Still problems with VNC and Windows on Intel Xeon/VT

Thorolf Godawa wrote:
If I try to connect on the local machine (xen0-host) to the xenU I only get:
# vncviewer 10.65.0.31:5501

If you want to use the port number (rather than the VNC display number), do hostname::portnum; with only one colon, it's attempting to use the number as a *display* value (and adds 5500 to it).