[Xen-users] xen 3.0.1 networking fails.

  Using the latest packages by Ralph Passgang for Debian Sid
 my virtula machines suddenly have no networking access.

  Upon the guest systems there is an error bringing up eth0
 which wasn't present previously.  Has something changed wrt
 to networking devices?

  I'll not post y configuration file, since that might be
 a bit unweidy, but I changed nothing from 3.0.0 -> 3.0.1
 and suddenly things are failing..

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration