Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 and Gentoo: basic network issues

Em Ter, 2006-02-07 às 10:45 -0500, Nathan Tibbetts escreveu:
>   My issue is that I have no network connection whatsoever. I have two
> ethernet ports built into the server that are Intel pro/1000 Gigabit
> ports. When I boot to the normal Gentoo kernel, they both work fine I
> can set IP addresses and get a connection, I can run dhcp and get a
> connection, etc. However, under the Xen kernel, they refuse to work.
> Now I've tried disabling starting xend on startup just to see before
> any bridging and virtual interface stuff got set if the ports work,
> but they still don't. I've also tried just about anything else that
> might even be remotely related.

Hi,

I'm getting the same error at one of my servers running Xen-3.0.

I resolved this issue erasing the machine bios by jumper. I know it's
weird but did worke for me.

I hope that when I upgrade to Xen-3.0.1 this doesn't happen more.

--

Lucas de Souza Santos - 7F8050A6 @ http://subkeys.pgp.net