[Xen-users] Is it possible for a domU vm to be on the same network as real machine

Is it possible for a domU vm to be on the same network as real machine?
If so, how can this be done.

This is my vision, does it make sense? How can it be accomplished?

                          Internet

                           router
       ______________________|___________________
       |   mail(domU.1)------|----www(domU.1)   |<---192.168.1.0
       |________________________________________|

                           eth1
                          computer
       |                     |  smb-pdc(domU.0) |<---192.168.2.0
       |                   switch               |
       |       Hst1        Hst2        Hst3     |