Re: [Xen-users] cpu_weight format in Xen 3.0.1

Hi,

On my side I use "xm sched-sedf <> <> <> <> <> <>" command lines in order to set
the "cpu_weight+ pqrqmeter, as mentioned in the following doc :
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Scheduling

... But I would also be very interested if some parameters exist in xenU config
files.

Is there also a command which allow to list actual sched-sedf parameters ?
I didn't find anything, it means I have to remember my last command line
arguments.

Cheers
Samuel

--