RE: [Xen-users] X11 on dom0

I presume you're doing this in Dom0?

What do you get in /var/tmp/x0.log?

Is it possible that the driver for your graphics hardware is failing due
to incompatibility with Xen?

I'm certainly running X on my Dom0's on my machines here, without any
problem - but there's a lot of stuff involved with X, and it only takes
one little part to fail for it to not work... And it can take a lot of
time to figure out what that one thing is... :-(

--
Mats