Re: [Xen-users] X11 on dom0

Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2006 13:43 schrieb Petersson, Mats:
> [...]

on debian is called /var/log/XFree86.0.log or /var/log/Xorg.0.log (depending
wheter sarge or sid/etch is used).

in general it should work, but could be something kernel related that is
missing in your dom0 kernel and that is available in debians stock kernel.

or are you using an "external" driver for your graphic cards? you might have
to reinstall it because of the "new" kernel you are now using.

--Ralph