Re: [Xen-users] can't mount LVM based vbd for domU -- SOLVED I think

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 22:04 +0100, Mathias Homann wrote:
> what exactly did you reboot, I've been booting the box i'm having
> trouble with over and over, i almost feel like a windows ME user by
> now, to no effect...

Make sure the LV device name you are trying to use isn't already being
mounted by some other domU.

The following script will list all block devices in use by xen virtual
machines:

#!/bin/sh
# lsvbds - list all block devices in use by xen virtual machines
TREE=/local/domain/0/backend/vbd
for VM in `xenstore-list $TREE` ; do
        echo "VM `xenstore-read /local/domain/$VM/name` is using:"
        for VBD in `xenstore-list $TREE/$VM` ; do
                echo "  device `xenstore-read $TREE/$VM/$VBD/params`"
        done
done
exit 0

--