[Xen-users] guest kernel clarifications

I've usually used the provided guest kernels at a node, what are the issues with
letting XenLinux kernels travel with guest VMs?

In past Xen versions, setting a kernel to support privliged drivers or be a
priviliged domain (0) was a kernel config.  But driver domains are not supported
in Xen3 yet, as far as I understand.

In Xen2, could a guest be booted with such a configured kernel but without
priviliges because domain 0 did not tell the domain builder it was OK?  Someone
recently told me in person that there was such a configuration.  i.e., it was
not only the kernel configuration but some other domain building flag and both
were required to make it happen?

Thanks,
Tim