Re: [Xen-users] XenNetworking - Reason for NOARP on eth1/br1?

Hi,

I've had a similar problem. I found it to be due to crc checksum errors.

I solved that with "ethtool -K ethN tx off" on all domU's.

I found some related info on the following thread:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00088.html

rgrds,
Braulio Gergull