Re: [Xen-users] Controlling Xen via scripts?

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 01:41:58PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
>   One of the biggest is to have a completely self-contained interface
>  to controlling Xen locally, via other languages.  This is the
>  motivation behidn the Xen::Host/Xen::Monitor API.
>
>   (A similar motivation is probably behind the libvert project:
>   http://libvir.org )

  Right, though the big point was also to provide LGPL libraries and interfaces
canonical enough that they are not tied to the current state of Xen, it's
now at libvirt.org ;-)
I added a page about the Python bindings earlier today at:
  http://libvir.org/python.html

I suggest to use version 0.0.5 or even better the CVS snapshot
if you want to play with it, as I really ought to make a new release now.

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/