Re: [Xen-users] Ctrl+C does not work in virtual console

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 12:23 +0100, Immanuel Scheerer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with the virtual console. I run Xen 3.0.1 (compiled
> >from the sources) on debian 3.1 (as dom0 and domU) on an AMD Athlon 64.

Please search the list for this. This has been discussed a lot, some
weeks ago, it seems to be only a Debian (3.1?) console configuration
Problem. In the list you'll find some workarounds, but I can't remeber
of a real solution, and the _real_ cause.

Henning