[Xen-users] suspend support

I notice that Xen does not support ACPI (faq entry 1.5).  This means that S3
suspend obviously doesn't work.  I noticed that swsusp doesn't seem to work
either.

Is there a timeline (even a rough guess) on when either of these will be
functional?  Is there anything I can do to help with either (that is, can a
developer give me a rough idea what needs to be done and where to start)?

--
An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very
narrow field.