[Xen-users] New Wiki Page: IntelVT

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Erik Dykema" <dykema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:42:11 -0500
  • Cc: secureboot@xxxxxxxxx, roger.keays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:42:46 +0000

Hi-
     I created a page in the wiki here:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT

     Attempting to provide a starting point for listing the various
bits of hardware which support intel's hardware virtualization stuff.
I don't actually have all this information myself, which is why I
created the wiki page.  I put there what I do know, having learned
from articles on hw enthusiast sites + reading this list.
     If anyone is using a processor / chipset / motherboard
combination which supports intel's hardware VT, please go and put your
gear into that page in the wiki, so everyone else can see their
choices of what to get if they want to get in on the testing!

thanks,
Erik