Re: [Xen-users] New Wiki Page: IntelVT

Il giorno dom, 26/02/2006 alle 22.42 -0500, Erik Dykema ha scritto:
> Hi-
>      I created a page in the wiki here:
>
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT
>
>      Attempting to provide a starting point for listing the various
> bits of hardware which support intel's hardware virtualization stuff.
> I don't actually have all this information myself, which is why I
> created the wiki page.  I put there what I do know, having learned
> from articles on hw enthusiast sites + reading this list.
>      If anyone is using a processor / chipset / motherboard
> combination which supports intel's hardware VT, please go and put your
> gear into that page in the wiki, so everyone else can see their
> choices of what to get if they want to get in on the testing!

Hi Erik,
I have a 945G mobo and a Pentium D 9xx, so I think I can try VT.

Are there docs on how use VT with Xen 3.0.1?
I didn't find anything useful (sure, I'll write an howto if needed).

--
Davide Corio                                   davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Redomino S.r.l.            C.so Monte Grappa 90/b - 10145 Torino - Italy