Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 and Suse 10

Jimmy,

Kindly advise how to get the correct version of Xen, please.

I have tried the two but last but to no avail. The last one seem to miss RPM?

have a look here:
http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/xen/

I suppose you are talking about SUSE 10. So you might try these packages - worked for me like a charm:

http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/xen/RPMs-100/

You need to install the multipath-tools from the directory above and then take the kernel packages from 8259/ and the xen packages from 8800/ .

Good luck,
Andrej