Re: [Xen-users] VT and VMX

Check 'xm dmesg' for 'VMXON' if you've got that then vmx is enabled.

If not just rebuild xen, I've never done anything special to get vmx support
other than 'make world'

Adam Wendt
IPCoast, Inc.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:44 , Havard Bjerke <havard.bjerke@xxxxxxx> sent:

>Some questions about VMX:
>
>With the Xen 3.0 EL4 binary rpm installed on an EM64T architecture with VT, is
VMX supported, or do I need to build Xen myself in order to get VMX support? Is
there a special procedure for building Xen with VMX support?