Re: AW: [Xen-users] Problem booting domU

El mié, 08-03-2006 a las 14:24 +0100, Stefan Mikuszeit escribió:
> Yes this is right at the moment, xen will find now the Drives,
> but can't mount this drives.
>
> The Problem is you have mounted this drive in an other domain 0/U !
>
> You will mount the Devices for more then one Domain ?

        No, I don't have this devices mounted. The only domain I'm running is
dom0 and this is my mount:

felis:~# mount
/dev/sda2 on / type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)

        so, as you can see, I don't have any raid volume mounted.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática