Re: [Xen-users] Slow domU network

hello philipp,

this is my xentop output when i am runnig the test. do you achieve
higher rates (should only be limited by memory throughtput).

ciao,
artur

xentop - 14:21:58   Xen 3.0.1
2 domains: 1 running, 0 blocked, 0 paused, 0 crashed, 0 dying, 0
shutdown
Mem: 1048104k total, 1039148k used, 8956k free    CPUs: 4 @ 2799MHz
      NAME  STATE   CPU(sec) CPU(%)     MEM(k) MEM(%)  MAXMEM(k)
MAXMEM(%) VCPUS NETS NETTX(k) NETRX(k) SSID
  Domain-0 -----r       1170  109.3     885948   84.5   no limit
n/a     4    8        0        0    0
 vm_apache ------        690   72.4     131068   12.5     139264
13.3     2    1  1196352    31262    0