[Xen-users] domU lvm and resizing

Hi all,

I have my domU's on an lvm partition 68GB in size.  This is created from 1
pv - /dev/sdb1.  My domU's are 6GB in size.  Using lvextend or lvresize on
the domU partitions works nicely as lvdisplay shows the new size.  However
using df -h inside the domU still shows the original 6GB size as does
opening a share on the domU in a windows or linux client.   How do I get
the new size to be available in the domU?

Regards,
John