Re: [Xen-users] DomU privleged network access - Firewall

> On another note, i tried lspci inside of domU and it showed
> nothing, but i didn't expect it to. so, is there any way to verify
> the pci devices are attached to the domu?

Hi Frank, just a quick shot to this issue only. lspci should show the
hidden and then delegated devices!
So there must be an issue with your config somehow.

my pci domU parameter looks like this and works:
pci = ['00,0f,0','00,0e,0','00,10,0']

HTH,
Alex