Re: [Xen-users] Apple iMac / Mac Mini Core Duo, OS X under Xen?

yhlu schrieb:

FYI

You can use Firmware to boot Linux Kernel with kexec support, and use
Kexec tools (with multiboot support ) to boot the xen.

I have tried LinuxBIOS+Kernel+Kexec could boot the xen. So I assume
you can use EFI to load Linux Kernel and use Kexec to load you xen.
What is Kexec? And have you tried on a Mac?

Dirk