[Xen-users] xen, VT and an OS from Redmond

Hi there

We're planning to buy a new server with a PentiumD with VT.
Unfortunately we have some legacy server software which runs on Windows only and for that reason I have to install WindowsXP under Xen3.

The problem is that I didn't find too much documentation (tutorials, howtos, whatever) which describes installation and experiences with WinXP, besides some problem specific mails in this mailing-list.

What do the experienced people think: Is Xen3 ready for production? Are there any Xen/Windows-related documents around?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller