Re: [Xen-users] [poll] Distros

  I suspect this would just turn into "My favourite distro is X".

  Still I use Debian.  Because:

    * The base install is tiny.
    * The security and package support is good.
    * It is trivial to create new Xen instances via debootstrap/xen-tools.
    * I understand how it sets up networking scripts + daemons.
    * There are good Debian packages of Xen available, thanks to many
      good people.

  ObBias: I'm a Debian developer and use it everywhere I can.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/