[Xen-users] Debian mkinitrd issue

I've built Xen 3.0.1 (testing from Mercurial) on the 2.6.12 kernel where I had to update the 3ware 9xxx driver for the 9550SX board.

I'm a little stumped at the last step where mkinitrd just plain fails as the options are wrong. I presume mkinitrd is different for Debian Sarge 3.1, so does anybody know how to run mkinitrd for Debian?

Thanks.

--
        *** ProbeStar Technical Systems, LLC.  ***
      Software Engineering and Application Development

==// Neal W. Probert (President)  / Email: nprobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx //
=// Web: www.probestar.com       / Phone: 734-834-7805           //=
// Fax:                         / Cell: 734-834-7805            //==

"Technology is a gift of God. After the gift of life it is perhaps
the greatest of God's gifts. It is the mother of civilizations, of
arts and of sciences"
       --- Freeman Dyson Infinite in all directions